MS Exchange Server
MS Exchange Server 2016$132.90 – $909.86 Including GST
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 includes a number of enhancements and improvements over its predecessor that are designed for the very people who work with it on a day-to-day basis.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Product Highlights
- Improved search experience
- New cloud-focused architecture that supports mobility
- Easier collaboration on SharePoint and OneDrive
- Faster failover and failure isolation
- Outlook on the web and Outlook app feature enhancement
- This is a digital license made for Windows OS only
MS Exchange Server 2019$135.79 – $1,090.61 Including GST
Exchange Server 2019 is Microsoft’s proprietary mail and calendar server software. Exchange Server 2019 comes with a number of security updates when migrating from Exchange 2016, hence making it a better on-premise server option.
MS Exchange Server 2019 Product Highlights
- Enables external access to Exchange admin center (EAC) and the Exchange Management Shell to be blocked natively
- Employs dynamic memory cache allocation to optimize memory usage for active databases
- Prevents attendees from forwarding meeting invitations
- Provides end-users with additional Out of Office options
- Enables administrators to cancel meetings that were organized by a user who has left the company
- Enables administrators to assign delegate permissions
- Enables email addresses that contain non-English characters to be routed and delivered natively.
- Digital license
- Unlimited Device per User License