Are you interested with technology topics and are skillful enough to translate that passion into a valuable content?
If you answered YES, then we want to work with you!
First here’s a short story about us…
Softvire US is a frontrunner in the online sales of different software. For nearly a decade, we have been an authorized dealer and a partner to many brands that are trusted by individual users and enterprises worldwide. Among our best-selling software is Microsoft. Our blogs Microsoft products are gaining significant presence online because they offer two basic things to readers:
- Finding the best productivity software to make life as a student, business owner, or household head more convenient and efficient.
- Helping Microsoft users make the most of their software.
If you feel confident that you can write something similar to our blogs and you’re confident that you can do a good job at following our guidelines, then we’d love to publish your work!
How to submit
Our steps for submission and your ticket to approval are quite simple, so read until the end to increase your chance of getting published here at Softvire US.
- Visit our blog section to find out the kind of topics and tone we use in our content. Some of the niches we accept include:
- Office/Home/School productivity
- Microsoft apps and software – review, tips, how-to guide, updates, comparison
- Computer/mobile technologies
- Other Microsoft related topics
- Choose a topic and send your Pitch to: [email protected]
Email Subject: Guest Posting at Softvire US
- You’ll receive the full GUIDELINES via email once your pitch is approved.
- Write the best version of your blog topic. Be sure to check the content using grammar, readability, and plagiarism tools.
- Save your content on your Google Drive and submit it as a Google Doc. Grant access to [email protected] as EDITOR. Note that we only review Google Docs.
- All articles submitted will undergo a strict quality check by our editors.
- By submitting your article to Softvire US, you are giving us the copyright, hence republishing the same content elsewhere without our permission will be considered plagiarism.
- We have the right to reject pitches and submissions that do not meet our requirements for quality and relevance.
We’re excited to read your articles!